Washington State Hands & Voices
Washington State Hands & Voices is dedicated to supporting families with children who are deaf, deaf-blind or hard of hearing, without a bias towards communication modes. It is a parent-driven, non-profit organization, providing families with resources, networks, and information needed to improve communication and educational outcomes for their children.
What is after high school?
How do I help my child prepare for college?
What if my child is not college bound?
Have Questions about what's after High School? Visit one of the upcoming transition fairs to for DHH high school students and their families!
Listen to guest speaks, explore options and talk with representatives from:
- Deaf Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Center for Childhood Deafness and Hearing Loss
- Department of Social & Health Services
- Office of Deaf and Hard of Searing
- Hands and Voices
- CDHL Post High School Program